Even though the longest day of the year is behind us, the summer has only just begun. Long, warm days splashing in the ocean, basking in the sun or enjoying a moonlit campfire will enrich our souls, yet take a toll on our skin. But you do not have to forego summer fun to stay beautiful and protected. Here are some summer (and year round) must haves.
LipSense? YES! Not only is LipSense water proof, smudge proof and kiss proof, it is also a mechanical shield for your lips. What does that mean? It means the harmful rays of the sun can’t penetrate the color. It is like a T-Shirt for your lips! Find your favorite summer shade, pair it with our ultra hydrating Glossy Gloss and your lips are ready for any adventure.
Senegence isn’t just about lips. Our SeneSun SunScreen defends your skin from UV rays with SPF 30 protection while giving you the benefit of advanced anti-aging moisturizers and SenePlex Complex+. All without the greasy, sticky feeling.
Do you prefer a low effort sun kissed look, is a day at the pool not in your forecast? Senegence brings the summer to you…year round!
Sunless tans are beneficial because:
- They are completely safe- no laying in the sun and exposing your skin to UV damage.
- They take less time than a real tan.
- You can spritz on specific areas or you can get a sunless tan all over.
- Your entire body can receive the anti-aging benefits of SenePlex® Complex, while you self-tan.
- Regardless of the climate or season, you can be gorgeously golden.
Climate Control is one of the corner stones of our skin care line. It’s soothing properties and cellular renewal ability helps restore damaged skin. Use this in the morning and evening to protect and restore your healthy skin cells. Once you try it, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex Complex™ – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil – an effective herbal remedy to treat eczema and skin conditions.
- Simmondsia Chinensis – Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre oxidation.
- Rosa Mochata Seed Oil – or rosehip seed oil is derived from cold pressing hips of the rare forest shrub (Rosa affinis rubiginosa or Rosa moschata) found growing in southern central Chile in the shadow of the Andes Mountains. This member of the rose family has flowers that are pink in color, and when the petals fall, the shrub develops vivid, orangey-red seed pods called rosehips. This rosehip oil has been used by local people for its soothing and moisturizing properties. The oil was found not only to help halt the advancement of aging but to actually lessen the appearance of aging and scarring, while restoring natural skin tone and color.
- Santalum album (Sandalwood) Oil – assists with chapped, dry or inflamed skin and has wonderful moisturizing and hydrating properties. The toning effect is useful when fighting oily skin.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
Sun damaged skin? Nagai Oil is another product that needs to find it’s way into your life. Simple and complex at the same time, Nangai Oil with SenePlexComplex is a critical part of the Senegence Skin Care line. It works in tandem with other products to increase and retain skin moisture.
Water is the most important component in skin, and is necessary for 99.9% of all reactions. The biggest way you lose water is through the skin as you perspire. The older you become, the larger the pores in your skin become, and therefore more water is lost through perspiration. Loss of water leads to unwanted signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and dry skin texture.
With the goal to maintain appropriate moisture levels in skin, we reviewed and surveyed high-end cosmetic preparations, and they all had 2 things in common:
- Triglycerides- specifically caprylic/capric triglycerides
Caprylic/Capric triglycerides are derived from coconut oil and glycerin, and come in the form of an oily liquid. The triglycerides are mixed esters composed of caprylic and capric fatty acids. Caprylic/capric triglyceride has a number of useful properties in the formulation of cosmetics and skin care. It creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, decreasing the amount of moisture lost through the skin. Therefore, the triglyceride prevents dryness and also acts as a conditioning agent.
*please check with a Dr. before using this product if you have any type of nut allergy.